Good April Fools Pranks : It’s almost April Fools’ Day, and you’ve entirely forgotten to fix up any long-game pranks (like the one where you slowly shave down your wife’s high heels, so she thinks she’s shrinking). So now what are you going to do? You can’t yet order a squirting flower online; it’ll never ship in time!
Good April Fools PranksHere we has shared some good April Fools Pranks to play on your friends, colleagues and surprise them.
- Worry no more, thrifty, last-minute pranksters! Here’s a list good april fools
pranks that use regular household items, hence there’s no investment capital required! Nevertheless, one disclaimer : we are do not take responsibility if any of these “fun” pranks result in the loss of friends, status, job, freedom, teeth (when your victim punches you), and so on
- Call to a random stranger and tell them you’re from the electric company and ask them if their refrigerator is running. When they say yes, tell them that they better go catch it. This one will work because no one is expecting the classics anymore. (“Those who forget prank history are condemned to repeat it” — George Prankayana)
- Ask to see your friend’s new phone because you’re thinking of getting that exact model. Then, quickly do several things: 1) Set an alarm to go off at 3 am and 2) changes the language in Estonian. Hand the phone back, while grinning wickedly. They’ll see that you changed the language setting and get mad about it, but they’ll never suspect the follow-up prank — until it’s 3 am.
- Call a friend and tell them that you’re a doctor, and that you’re really, very bad, but you did everything you could to salvage them… Then pretend that the connection dropped out. Wait a couple sticks, then pass on your deepest condolences. Then simply hang up. (Call from a number they don’t recognize, of course.)
- Cook your own death and from a friend for your murder!
- If your kitchen sink has one of those sprinkler hoses, wrap tape or a rubber band around the trigger, so it’s taken down. When somebody fails to take a glass of urine, they’ll… Spread out the fridge and grab the Brita pitcher. Merely, when they move to wash that dirty glass: POW!
- For a more direct approach, just fill a glass of urine up to the lip, then drop it in someone’s face. It’s all a prank if you also scream “APRIL FOOLS’!”
- This joke is best executed in a restaurant, as the necessary items will be on hand. Put it up by taking the sucker if they know that ketchup and salt, when mixed, give forth heat. If they say they never heard of such a thing, pour a healthy amount of ketchup onto a plate, then sprinkle some salt on it. Touch it with a spoon and then roll your hand over it as if you’re sensing the temperature. Nod and say, “Yeah, feel the heat coming off that!” When your “friend” puts their hand over the bundle, quickly slam their hand down into the pot. Then run! (Bonus “prank”: If you do this in a restaurant, you’re also striving them for the bill!)
- Another ketchup prank: Grab your biggest knife, then incubate it and your hand in ketchup. Go into any occupied room while yelling. If you’re prosperous, you’ll get to hear your mom curse for the first time ever!
- Stretch some more plastic wrap across a doorway at shoulder height. You’ll be amazed by how many people will walk into it.
- Apply a pivot (like from the backrest of a button or brooch) to poke holes around the brim of a plastic disposable cup so that it will leak when used. Increase the excitement by then shuffling the stack of cups, so you’ll never know who is passing away to take out the gaffer glass. It could even be bad for you. Now that’s an April Fools’ trick: Fooling yourself.
- Spread over an open toilet bowl with clean plastic wrap. This one is best done in someone else’s house — unless you desire to take the cleanup your penance for taking on such an old joke.
- Come up a sleeping person (if you live in a city, you can normally obtain one on the metro), fill their hand with shaving cream and then tickle their nose. You can, of course, replace the shaving cream with whipped cream for a more delicious prank.