Saturday 26 March 2016

Best Fool-Proof April Fools WhatsApp Statuses

WhatsApp-april-pranks

When we compare WhatsApp to Facebook, WhatsApp is the fastest growing IM.
Many of the people are now spending their time more on WhatsApp than on Facebook.




Let's make use of WhatsApp Status feature to fool the hell out of your friends and relatives.

Many people like you are already planning to fool you or your friends. Do not get fooled.
Meanwhile, you have to try your best, nah?

Here are some of the fool-proof WhatsApp statuses for pranking and fooling your friends.


April Fools Day has been cancelled this year.

Try this, you can't touch lower lip with your tongue.

Today is your day, April fools day.

Plz call me urgent. Accident has happened. I hit a donkey.

Some things are made for each other. For example: Shoe & Socks;Soap & Water;Paper & Pen; I & your girlfriend. April fool
January is my day... February is our day…March is friends Day…April is your Day …

Do you know why I am here? It's becuase to make you fool on this April fools day.

Son, do you know who I am? I'm (your name)

These are some of the WhatsApp status pranks that you can do on April 1st.
WhatsApp with its more active users, the status of you will be seen by others members most of the times.
Stay tuned. I'll update more on prank SMSs, wallpapers, pics, jokes for this april fools day.
Till then have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment