Sunday 27 March 2016

april fool pranks girlfriend april fool pranks for your girlfriend april fool pranks for my girlfriend

april fools day pranks for girlfriend april fools pranks for your girlfriend april fools pranks for my girlfriend april fool pranks for school april fool pranks for kids april fools pranks for work office april fool pranks 2016 april fool pranks for parents how to prank your girlfriend pranks gone wrong funny couple pranks guy pranks girlfriend boyfriend girlfriend prank war girlfriend pranks boyfriend with spider girlfriend pranks boyfriend with remote girlfriend pranks boyfriend jumps out window

April fool pranks girlfriend april fool pranks for your girlfriend april fool pranks for my girlfriend 2016

1.Prank OF SPIDER APRIL FOOL PRANKS 2016
My girlfriend has a phobia of spiders. So I decided to put a tarantula in a pizza box for April Fools Day. BIG! Shout out to my brother who helped me come up with this idea. 
2. YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS PREGNANT APRIL FOOL PRANKS 2016
So I decided to play a pretty bad joke on my parents for April Fools Day this year. We were at a vacation home with several other families and it was around mid day, and we were about to head out to go to a ski resort. Before we left I put on my acting face and acted very traumatized and grabbed both my parents and told them i needed to talk to them and brought them upstairs into an empty room in the house where I hid my camera on the floor behind a chair. I held their hands and asked them if they loved me, to my dismay they said yes (:D) and I said I got my girlfriend pregnant and then buried my head in my hands and began to fake cry. I was surprised how calm they were even though they had no idea it was a prank, I felt bad so I ended the prank quickly and as my mom was telling me "remember how I told you we would be there for you no matter what?" I said "yeah but its a good thing its April Fools Day!". Then they panicked and immediately started beating me to a pulp, I don't blame them. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment